Makes 6 muffins
These guys are great to make for brekkie or to have as a snack and are really quick and easy. You can put whatever fillings you like in them, I’ve made two types – ham, cheddar and broccoli and smoked salmon, spring onion and cream cheese.
- 6 large, free range egg
- 3 tsp milk
Ham, cheddar & broccoli
- ¼ cup ham
- ¼ cheddar cheese grated
- ½ cup broccoli
Smoked salmon, spring onion and cream cheese
- ¼ cup smoked salmon
- 1 spring onion
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Finely chop the ham, broccoli, smoked salmon and spring onion.
- Add 3 tsp milk to the eggs with some salt and pepper and beat well stopping before they become frothy.
- Add all the ingredients except the eggs into each section of a muffin tin (ham cheddar and broccoli into half the sections, salmon, spring onion and cream cheese into the other half).
- Pour the egg slowly on top of the ingredients until it reaches the top.
- Pop in the oven for 10-15 mins until the egg has set and risen and they resemble muffins
- Serve with Cracked chilli chutney or a red pepper relish.