My version of tuna nicoise. Another salad with a bit of a difference and so over easy to make 😉
- 1 large free range egg
- Mixed leaf lettuce
- handful sugar snap peas
- 1 radish
- handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 small can John west tuna – or a fresh fillet
- For the dressing – olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, 1 clove garlic, 1 tsp honey.
- Hard boil the egg – Add the egg to a small saucepan of water and boil for 4 and 1/2 minutes. Cover and leave to cool for 12 minutes. Drain and place under cold water.
- Chop the sugar snaps, tomatoes and radish.
- Arrange these and the lettuce on a plate and place tuna on top.
- Peel and slice the egg and place on top.
- Make the dressing – Use 2/3 olive oil to 1/3 balsamic vinegar and add the other ingredients and pour on top.