See what I did there?! A perfect lunch for a summers day. It’s light yet still gives enough sustenance to power through.
- Two large free range eggs
- 1 Rooster
- Bunch of Spinach
- Bunch of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Avocado
- Balsamic vinegar & Olive oil
- Soft boil the eggs. Boil for 6.5 mins and transfer to cold water for 2 mins. Peel the shells and slice in half.
- Meanwhile, chop up the rooster and fry in olive oil and garlic to make garlicy sauteed potatoes.
- Wilt the Spinach in a pan – use the same pan and oil the potatoes were fried in.
- Slice the Avocado and Cherry Tomatoes and arrange the ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of the eggs and season the dish well.