Looks like a Pizza, tastes likes a Pizza, is a Pizza?! It’s actually a Frittata! If you’re craving pizza try this Chorizo, Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Frittata instead..it’s healthy and really does taste so like the real thing…
Check out my how to video on Instagram.
- 10 Eggs
- 3 tsp milk
- 1/4 small Red Onion, finely chopped
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, cut into halves
- 20 slices Chorizo
- 6 slices Buffalo Mozzarella
- Handful fresh Basil leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- Fry the Red Onion, Tomatoes and half the Chorizo in a pan on a medium heat until the Onions soften & the Chorizo becomes slightly crispy.
- Beat the Eggs with the Milk & Salt & Pepper. Slowly add the eggs to the pan in a clockwise motion.
- Place the Mozzarella slices and half the basil on top.
- Leave the pan on the heat until the Egg begins to set around the sides.
- Place the pan under grill for approx 5 mins until the Egg is set but not brown.
- Add the rest of the Chorizo and fresh Basil. Slice up and serve with Salad.