This BBQ Salmon & Cous Cous Salad is a great dinner post sport or exercise as it has lots of protein and satisfies your hungry body quickly.
- 1 Salmon Fillet
- Good Drizzle of Honey
- 1/4 Cucumber
- 2 Eggs
- 1 portion Cous Cous
- Handful Sultanas
- 1/4 Avocado
- Handful Coriander
- 100g Greek Yoghurt
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Bake Salmon on the BBQ in tin foil with Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper & Honey.
- Boil the eggs for 6 mins, then place in cold water immediately.
- Make the Cous Cous: Soak in a splash of olive oil for 5 mins, then cover with just enough boiling water and leave for 5 mins. Fluff with a fork until cooked.
- Use a peeler to make Ribbons from the Cucumber: Position the peeler flat and run it along the length of the Cucumber until you get wide, flat ribbons.
- Make the dressing: Mix the Yoghurt, Olive Oil, Vinegar & Salt and Pepper.
- Layer your dish like this:
- Arrange Cous Cous in a circle
- Sprinkle Sultanas
- Dip the Cucumber in the dressing and place on top
- Flake over the Salmon
- Peel the Eggs and cut into quarters, dot around the dish.
- Spoon the Avocado on top
- Chop the Coriander and sprinkle
- Pour over the remainder of dressing and add a pinch of salt.