For #NationalAvocadoDay I made this Tomato, Avocado, Mozzarella & Cracked Black Pepper Omelette and it’s all I’ve Avo wanted.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Milk
- 1/4 Avo, chopped
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes, cut into halves
- Large handful Mozzarella, grated
- Salt & Pepper
- Coriander to garnish
- Whip Eggs with a tsp of Milk and Salt and Pepper.
- Add Eggs to the pan. When the Egg begins to set, pull in each side a little and tilt the pan so that the raw Egg fills the space.
- When the Egg is nearly fully set on top, put the Avo and Cherry Tomatoes on one half of the omelette. Add the Mozzarella and lots of Black Pepper.
- Flip the omelette over in half. Flip it over again but only halfway so it resembles a fan shape.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with Spinach leaves.