Originally served with all our omelettes and sambos at Cracked, our chutney became a product in it’s own right. We are very proud to say that they are stocked in these eggsellent artisan shops;
- Cavistons Food Emporium, Glasthule – www.cavistons.com. Cavistons won the Irish Times best food and drink shop 2016.
- Lotts & Co, Dublin 4 – www.lottsandco.ie
- Roberts of Dalkey – www.robertsofdalkey.com
- Georges fish shop, Monkstown village – www.georgesfishshop.com
- Listons food store, Dublin 2 – www.listonsfoodstore.ie
- The Grapevine, Dalkey – www.onthegrapevine.ie
- We also work closely with the Little Milk Company at festivals like Bloom, Airfield and farmers markets.
We have two flavours – Chilli chutney and Pomegranate and Black Pepper chutney. They are a unique blend of flavours both giving a different sweet and spicy sensation. They are made with high quality and locally sourced ingredients with no colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Pomegranate & Black Pepper
Bloom Festival with the Little Milk Company
Airfield food festival with the Little Milk Company
Christmas with The Little Milk Company @ The Tramyard, Dalkey
Testimonials from our customers and suppliers
“I ended up bypassing the crackers and eating it with spoon” Customer, Dun Laoghaire farmers market.
“I love stocking the chilli chutney because it goes with everything! The pomegranate one is a lovely marinade for pork too” Peter Roberts, Roberts of Dalkey.
“I can now throw out all the other jars of condiments I have in the cupboard” Teresa, Marketing manager, The Little Milk Company.
“It’s easy to sell a good product. The chilli chutney goes particularly well with salmon” Karl, Manager, Roberts of Dalkey.
“Team the chilli one with oyster sauce in a stir fry and it’s completely transformed” Customer, Cracked pop-up, Dalkey.
“What a perfect gift, I love the uniqueness of the pomegranate and black pepper” Customer, Lotts & Co.
“I used the chilli one in my gravy at Christmas time and it gave it a lovely sweetness with a kick” Customer, Dun Laoghaire Christmas market.